We are looking for Social Media Marketing Assistant, who can help with improving our ranking on social media particularly YouTube.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience with a law firm or company.
- Create Viral, Sharable, and Interesting Content for Social Media in the form of Text, Images, Graphics, Videos.
- Audit social media advertising costs and returns
- Explore potential social media sites to capitalize on.
- Prepare & Execute the Social Media Calendar.
- Read & Understand the Social Media Analytics.
- Relevant experience with Social Media Marketing, Content, Display & Viral Marketing via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ etc.,
- Content Conceptualization,
- Regular knowledge of Current Trends,
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact,
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Someone with an independent thought process,
- Ability to think out of the box
Office Location: Greater Kailash-2, New Delhi.
Share the CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org